Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: lightmeat font swing sounds NB

Default lightmeat font swing sounds NB

Hey guys quick question about the lightmeat font on a Nano Biscotte board. Are the swing sounds supposed to be very quiet? I'm using the 2w bass speaker with pommel style 3 version 2 and insert style 6. It sounds great, but the swings are barely audible. Everything else seems normal. I've checked the configuration and the volume is at 4. Is it just this font?
    Last edited by redeyejedi; 12-19-2012 at 03:19 PM.

No, they shouldn't be "very quiet". The hum may be "not that loud" when you are holding the saber still.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

That's strange. The hum, clash sound, power on and off sounds are all equally loud but you can't hear the swing sound clearly unless you point the speaker towards your face.

You may need to adjust the swing sensitivity.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

I adjusted the sensitivity a bunch of times. Its settings are good, but the swings are just quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by redeyejedi View Post
    I adjusted the sensitivity a bunch of times. Its settings are good, but the swings are just quiet.
    PM Tim, let him know and see if he can email you a copy of the font sounds. Maybe you need to re-format the SD card and reload everything. Please back up the config files first.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

Thanks I'll try it. I wish I had something to compare it to.

Do a video of the fixed board. xp Hope to see some more NB boards in action.
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Here's a quick video I took with my phone. Does the sound on the swings sound quiet to anyone else or is that normal for this font on this board?

I'll post this saber in the gallery soon. It was inspired by a dream I had about episode VII.

Sounds fine to me.

LED Saber Combat Master Instructor
    Co-Founder of Caine and Novastar's Saber Combat System (NCSCS)
    Life's short...saberplay HARD!