Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Twi"lek Saber Build

Great.. This is really a nice talent. From where you got an idea of building 2 Identical Stunt Sabers..? If you will sell it what would be its cost..?

Thats amazing. I cannot wait to see them finished
    Olc-Pa Mabec

Quote Originally Posted by Steveadams View Post
    Great.. This is really a nice talent. From where you got an idea of building 2 Identical Stunt Sabers..? If you will sell it what would be its cost..?
    We don't discuss sales here. Also, that's a rather odd link in your signature. Are you a spammer by any chance?
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

I'm gonna guess the are old wall sconces from a boat or railroad car.
    D

A thing of beauty.....man, i can't wait to see them completed!
    "A foolish man fights a fight he'll lose, and lose foolishly".

Very nice! I know you shant rush a thing like this, but I'm excited to see a finished product...

Remember, your LED will ALWAYS look brighter in pics and vids... If you're not playing with it at night, it's not gonna impress you...

This is going to be an amazing looking build. Can't wait to see more.
    _____________,.~-{o}-~.,____________

Filled down a US MLS module since they were the easiest to modify to fit the 1" tube stock. I plan to put the battery and switch on a PVC sled. Still searching for the right momenary switch. wont need a recharge port due to using a single 18650 battery holder and maybe a buckpuck.

Coupler for a 3/4" balde. Still need to finish the shell that will go inside th cage an appear as glass.
    But have the Cyan LED's going in these babies. im going to concentrate on finishing 1 before the year it out though.