I have a pc 2.0 with 14650 battery pack I made with cells from the shop. I'm running a ledengin RGBW with blue and green parallel and white for FOC.
When I first got it all together it worked perfect, no problems, the brightness I'm used to. Suddenly the main (B & G) led got really dark and dull.
The white for FOC still works perfectly. So I opened it up, cleaned up the wiring and noticed as I screwed the blade holder on I clipped one of the Main LED leads.
I redid those and made sure that's not the problem again. Now I have it all good to go, clean, neat, PVC sleeve preventing grounds, the board is outside the hilt...

And it's still dull.

I rigged up 3 AAAs and briefly touched them to the star itself and those made it light up normally so it's not the LED.
I multimetered the board while it was on, and it's only spitting out 2.7 volts from the board LED output with the ledengin soldered in place and running.
I have the config set to 2 amps, so each die should be getting 1A if they're parallel right? I have my cs 5 point something with RGGB running parallel and set to the same, it's fine.
Shouldn't the board auto sense voltage somewhere around 3 or 3.5V with those particular dies running? Any ideas?