Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My New Kyp Durron Build

Been checking out the Wiring diagrams, and it does not show the positive and negative leads to the premium speaker are they nuetral? does it matter what i use as the positive and negative?
    Olc-Pa Mabec

it doesn't matter

and finished some test painting i will be swapping out the black handle peice for one an inch shorter. and i am trying to figure out how to get my paint lines perfect before i try baking it
    Last edited by patolcott; 12-04-2012 at 10:13 PM.
    Olc-Pa Mabec

I am getting there just waiting for my Ribbed Chassis System and my two mom switches from JQ sabers. cant wait then i can wire it all up and see how she looks.
    Olc-Pa Mabec

officially decided to switch to the other blade holder cant wait.
    Olc-Pa Mabec

Ugh, I hate it when Work interferes with saber building. wont be able to do anything till next weekend. at least i can post at work
    Olc-Pa Mabec

Sick!! Easily my favorite character in all the S.W films and expanded Universe! I would love if they gave us a novel from his perspective (preferably between the final days of his Kessel "retreat" up to maybe Joker Squad/ Yuhzon Vong days!) Never gonna happen though, they would need to start with an action figure at least, or a comic series run Yeah, rock on dude, Kuddos!

Thanks Man! He has always been my favorite too, I am surprised no one has tried his saber yet. I guess it is because there is almost no pictures of his saber and the ones that there are, are different.
    Olc-Pa Mabec

So i am stuck I cannot really go any further untill i receive my RCS courtesy of Ki ADI MUNDI, and two iluminated tactile switches from JQ, also waiting on the Tactile switch Holders from Force relics. on top of that i am trying to justify buying a toaster oven to my family. is it weird I asked for a toaster oven for Christmas? LOL oh well it is coming along.
    Olc-Pa Mabec

Just fill whole area with paint and sand the outer part