Thread: AOTC Windu and Anakin

Default AOTC Windu and Anakin

I have an AOTC Windu that works pretty well except that the last 2 inches of the blade doesn't light up. Is there a way to convert this Windu model into either an EL or LED blade? I've seen 2 AOTC Anakins on Ebay at one time or another that were converted to LED. Unfortunately I didn't get the names of the sellers at the time. So apparently the older models can be converted maybe with some inventive rewiring. Does anyone have any ideas converting the AOTC Windu? Either EL or LED would be fine, although LED would be preferred.

i am pretty sure that the aotc windu is the same as the epIII windu. master replicas just released part of their stock for aotc and then released the rest as epIII. i read that somewhere

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

The wiring is easy, the difficult part is in getting a holder for your removable blade. If having the blade removable is not important to you, than it's a simple job. Read through these threads if you think you can do it yourself. If not, ask Tim/Strydur. He'll probably do it for you or send you to someone who can.

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.