Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My first junk-built saber. . .

I think that has to be one of the coolest ones I've seen yet.... looks weathered like its seen battle and is functional... nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse
    I think that has to be one of the coolest ones I've seen yet.... looks weathered like its seen battle and is functional... nice job.
    Thanks. To be honest, the battle scarred effect is more a result of my cack-handedness during the build than by design. I'm well chuffed with it though, and I doubt I could have gotten the same effect by deliberate weathering
    If I haven't broken it within half an hour, then its worth keeping.

the best way to weather a saber is to use it, or to misuse the tools while making it... either way it does leave a very nice natural looking weatherd look.

Yes thank for those two little words: BATTLE DAMMAGE you don't feel so bad when you missed with the dremel and acidentally scratched that brand new shiny pipe.
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Very good m8
    Even tho i have not made one yet i would love it if it could look similar to the 1 u made cheers!!!!!!
    "I want to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father"

Luke Skywalker ep IV

Yep. That's pretty cool. I've been looking that one over and over trying to come up with design ideas. Its one of a kind. Well done.