Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Back for round 2 (saber 5, design 3)

Finally Done!!

Other then doing some re-configuring and fine tuning on the PC, I'm 100% completed with this saber. The claws didn't burn exactly how I was hoping, but I like them nonetheless (turns out I needed titanium, not stainless steel, to get a deep blue burn).

July has been a very busy month, so I haven't taken any pictures of the finished saber, but I do have one cell phone video.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33880841@N06/9407165055/

I hope to put together a build log to detail some of the process. But that might take longer for me to get finished then the build itself.

Now I've got to take a saber smithing break for a few months. I've got some other projects to complete before I start my next build
    ~ The Yin ~

“Yeah I’m pack’n heat! It’s to prevent anyone from making me cold.”

For the saber building Younglings and Padawans: Basic Saber Building and The Saber Building Dictionary!

Great job. It looks really good!
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com