Thread: I need some help wiring up a PC2.0 for Tekzilla

Default I need some help wiring up a PC2.0 for Tekzilla

Hi Guys, For an upcoming episode of Tekzilla (the show I edit for revision3.com) we are going to put a PC2.0 into a GCS Ascend. We are basing the upgrade on the video GCS did but without the bar-graph (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TznVcWtEpw&feature=plcp). I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some stuff. Does anyone have a good wiring diagram showing how to get a ledEngine 10w RGBW to do a iceblue with FoC? Also any other guides that you think would be helpful would be great too. thanks in advance for any help. PS. I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. Mods Feel free to move it if its not.

Quote Originally Posted by TallyHawk View Post
    Hi Guys, For an upcoming episode of Tekzilla (the show I edit for revision3.com) we are going to put a PC2.0 into a GCS Ascend. We are basing the upgrade on the video GCS did but without the bar-graph (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TznVcWtEpw&feature=plcp). I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some stuff. Does anyone have a good wiring diagram showing how to get a ledEngine 10w RGBW to do a iceblue with FoC? Also any other guides that you think would be helpful would be great too. thanks in advance for any help. PS. I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. Mods Feel free to move it if its not.

There are diagrams in the PC2 manual to show hooking up FoC with PEx and hooking up the LED. The only thing you will need to add to that is the hooking up of the LED in parallel. Basically you will want hook up a wire to the blue + and hook up a wire to the green +. Connect those two wires together below the heat sink and connect a single wire to it (so the wire would look like a Y). Then run that single wire to the PC +. Do the same for the negative and hook it up to the - of the PC.

Then pick your FoC color and hook that up to the PEx with the appropriate resistor (all should be in the PC manual).

Good luck.
    MH on FX-Forums