Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedi Gear-Light, Dark, Gray? It don't matter.

Default Jedi Gear-Light, Dark, Gray? It don't matter.

Ok guys! We can use this to discuss the Tunics, Robes etc of all of our Lightsaber bearing heroes.
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

I prefer black, I think Anakin's outfit looks good with brown pants, black outer tunic, sash, tabbards, belt, boots, and glove. As is the SideShow 12" Anakin. That also happens to be how my costume looks (except for the crappy Rubies glove is brown).
    Don't have a robe yet.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Anakin's ROTS is a really dark brown on purpose to look black. No one's going to care though as long as you look good.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Here at our house we are looking in to getting a sewing machine and learning a bit here and there.

I bought my Jedi outfit here:

http://stores.ebay.com/Speedy-Stitches-Custom-Costumes

She does some nice work and is very prompt. When we had an emergency she was right on it.

let me get my....

The robe on my brother was her stuff along with my outfit. The only thing I reaaly have felt need an upgrade is the belt as the one that comes with it is more deco then function.

Again, boots are my big hold up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by xwingband
    Anakin's ROTS is a really dark brown on purpose to look black. No one's going to care though as long as you look good.
    Oh I totally agree. There are about as many black style Anakins as there are brown. The most important thing is if you are good with it. The 501st and RL are tough and nothing will change that. I did my Jedi for me, My 501st costume will be more critical.

My costume also came from ebay, the seller kjaereliten doesn't have anything up right now, but this is my costume, except instead of a robe I have the outer/inner tunic, sash, and pants in both brown and black.

The boots I want are expensive.

My black belt also comes from Pan-in-the-box (who really has a lot of cool stuff, shipping from Singapore can be high though. He also has a brown version, and an Obi-wan boots and belt in black and brown.

And he has food capsules. Can anyone give me a reason why I shouldn't buy those? The cap comes off (whether or not that's actually usefull is a different question).

And then I need acurate looking, functional pouches. Last week on the chat someone mentioned they know someone that custom makes them, could you point me in their direction again, please?
    Thanks.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Leather work? Jedi Loreen most likely. Corbin likes leather work too.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

BTW, that kid seriously looks possessed.

What kind of boots are you looking for? I got generic black ones at http://buystarwarscostumes.com, and they also had generic brown ones.
    Also, Pan-in-the-box has Qui-gon style boots, but like the Obi-wan and Anakin they're a bit more expensive.

Yeah, that was Corbin. Shoot him an e-mail to see if he can do ya up.

My BIG problem with boots is that I am a 12 wide.

I have been looking at a few generic boots and may go that route but I will most likely have to get a custome made pair and that is $$$$$$

edit- sorry about that dp.