Thread: Lord's pride- my first saber

Default Lord's pride- my first saber

Hello there saberfans!
    Finally, I finished my first saber and I'm very happy with the effect. It's called Lord's pride.
    Saber is made of one piece of aluminium, in the holes in grip I put leather strips.
    I wanted to receive a little bit of weathered, maybe not weathered, but used lighsaber, but
    perhaps in the future I'll weather it more, who knows
    Hope you will like it

7.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Hm. At first I was confused by all the unfamiliar shapes you've got going on here, but after looking at it for a second, I really like it. The shapes flow nicely. Any plans for electronics?
    "Bacon and cheese>squeezed lemon." - FenderBender
    "But, ya know...rules are made to be broken." - Yoshi-Taka
    LDM's Recipe For Noobs. Totally Worth The Read.

I'm glad you like it
    I want put electronics in there, but this is a plan for the future.
    The problem is this, that saber is solid and I think it's going to be difficult to drill it.

I really love the knurling and the Mace Windu influences. Good show. Shame it's a static stunt.

Pretty cool stunt. Nice machine work.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

nice machining work there - it can always serve as a design template for a future saber with electronics, if you're unable to drill it hollow.
    LOCKHEED

That's an unusual design you got there it's pretty nice actually, i also like it
    Clicky Sig =>