Thread: Vanquish V2.5

Default Vanquish V2.5

I made some changes and upgrades to my saber Vanquish V2. Nothing Fancy, I just replaced the gear extension with a custom powder coated coppervien short choke part, replaced the black covertech wheel with an aluminum one, replaced the blade set screw with the stainless steel thumb screw, and adde a recharge port to the pommel.

Vanquish V1 12/2009

Vanquish V2 4/2012

Vanquish V2.5 10/2012

I like the choke a lot more than the gear. Looks really cool.

Thanks man! I really like the feel of the choke too. It makes saber spinning smooth and fast.

Oh I'm sure. The gear looks like it'd be uncomfortable to hold. The choke makes handling it so much smoother and faster, I'd imagine.

I agree with the others. V2.5 looks way better and more comfortable to hold.
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

I actually like both designs. The new version looks more classy though. I'm a fan of the gear, but the location is more fitting to a choke. I didn't see this the first time around and I think both are very nice, but in agreement with the other comments, the newer choke version is better

Well made!

Remember, your LED will ALWAYS look brighter in pics and vids... If you're not playing with it at night, it's not gonna impress you...

I think they both look awesome, I love the simplistic nature of the first but the second definately catches the eye
    Olc-Pa Mabec

I like both version also
    If I had to choose, I wouldn't even be sure which one I'd like most!
    Clicky Sig =>

Thanks guys! The recharge port is awesome! It seems like almost every one uses them on their sabers. This is the first time I've installed one.

I LOVE the gear one the beast. The blade color is great too. The gear is a pain in that spot. I have done it before, but for the look, I say great build.
    Last edited by Ripper; 10-12-2012 at 09:27 AM.