Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: General hilt building

Hi people just a question ive got my designs for a hilt got someone that will turn it into a CAD design and a fabricator but do i neef to have any pieces on the inside of my hilt to place the heatsink and led on or will a set screw do that
    I will empart my wisdom and knowledge to everyone when i know what it is im doing

Hey people, I'm new to all this and I'm building my first saber. Just wondering if I should assemble all the electronics outside the hilt first to see how they are or should I just but it all together as I go. Your suggestion will be helpful. Thanks guys

Hi Konig i wired up first just to see how it worked first but it would be a must do it was just my preference
    I will empart my wisdom and knowledge to everyone when i know what it is im doing

IMG-20180112-WA0010.jpg
    This is my first saber

IMG-20180112-WA0014.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi everyone

I’m still fairly new to building sabers but have had the interest in collecting them for prob the last 4 or so years, I was just seeking some advise on a count dooku hilt I really want to build one but unsure as to where the best place to purchase one would be iv seen the saber forge one and as it is quite nice I think I’d rather a slimmer version lol like the Korbanth or ultimate works so if anyone knows of any upcoming runs of a dooku hilt any info would be much appreciated

thank you

Hi if i was going to suggest anyone i would say KR Sabers or JQ Sabers there work is impeccable

Default My first 3 sabers

Hope you think they are ok
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very new to sabers. I want to build my first saber with v2 parts, but I'm confused by one aspect. Where are the v2 main bodies? Is it just the extensions? Thank you in advance.