Thread: Star Wars LARP...

Default Star Wars LARP...

Call me a geek, but wasc curious if anyone has ever thought of creating a Live Action Role Play of Star Wars with our custom made lightsabers and such? Anyone in Indiana want to figure out a LARP deal in the State? Just curious.

Best idea ever. Unfortunately, I'm in Houston, which seems to be the furthest it's possible to be from super awesome nerds like yourself.
    "Bacon and cheese>squeezed lemon." - FenderBender
    "But, ya know...rules are made to be broken." - Yoshi-Taka
    LDM's Recipe For Noobs. Totally Worth The Read.

I've LARP at anime cons before. Havn't done it in years. I'm in Indy but I doubt the MRS would let me do anything that fun.
    ...YUP!

Well then Mando, get off your butt and move to Indy,...haha. I have been searching for anything such as Star Wars LARP and have been thinking of some sort of story lines, if/When this gets going.

Sekrogue, what is MRS? Have you done any Star Wars type LARP? I have done some medieval type LARP, but that was like 20 years ago.

Phoenix, I think "MRS" referred to the man's wife, lol...

I can't travel much and I'm certainly not moving to Indy, but I'd have a blast doing something like this...

Remember, your LED will ALWAYS look brighter in pics and vids... If you're not playing with it at night, it's not gonna impress you...

......I feel like an idiot. The Force was not strong with me then,....haha. I was thinking MRS as in an acronym for something.