Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Nano Biscotti Beta test Saber

the thing is how? LDM does'nt show a rice port, and if you look at board there is nothing to do w/ rice port or no slot for sd card.
    "A foolish man fights a fight he'll lose, and lose foolishly".

Quote Originally Posted by shmoetech View Post
    the thing is how? LDM does'nt show a rice port, and if you look at board there is nothing to do w/ rice port or no slot for sd card.
    There is an SD card. You need to look again. The bottom is the NB, the top is a Crystal Shard.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

FJK I stand corrected...i thought left picture was CS and right picture was NB. you are very much correct sir. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by shmoetech View Post
    FJK I stand corrected...i thought left picture was CS and right picture was NB. you are very much correct sir. thank you
    Relax, when it comes out, everything will be covered about the board.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

lol...trying to get rid of this cold....man i can't think straight!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Batosai View Post
    wow, the bladeholder with those brass "inlays" looks amazing.
    am I allowed to ask how you mounted them?
    Not certain I understand what you would like to know. The BH has a 3/4" ID x 7/8" OD aluminum tube inside it. Te saber is literally built inside this tube.

Now...the other questions' answers: Yes, the NB has a micro-SD card slot. No RICE. Mom switch. YOu can use any CFv5, CFv6 or PCv2 sound font (with the NB config file). It is indeed VERY easy to solder to (even without the header). Bacon & cheese are indeed >>>than lemon squeeze.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Can't wait to get mine now even more. :P Seems simple enough to wire up. Are the manual directions easy to fallow?
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergarcia87 View Post
    Can't wait to get mine now even more. :P Seems simple enough to wire up. Are the manual directions easy to fallow?
    The board (and the manual) are available in the store. It should be easy enough.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

Heya folks!

I didn't want to start a new thread for such a simple question... It's more for clarification for me than anything. I looked through the owner's manual and noticed that there is a motion sensor already attached to this awesome little soundboard. I am assuming with this motion sensor that it is not necessary to solder a swing sensor or a clash sensor to this board?

I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for entertaining my question!
    CM

Remember, your LED will ALWAYS look brighter in pics and vids... If you're not playing with it at night, it's not gonna impress you...

Council Member
    Jedi Master

No need to solder on any additional sensors. The accelerometer on board and Erv's awesome programming is all that is needed to sense both swings and clash. No need for two sensors here. There are only 7 solder connections on the board, it is the easiest to solder, easiest to use board in the world.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS