Thread: Store D-Ring Question

Default Store D-Ring Question

The D-rings sold in the store, would the button head screws be best for securing those to a saber? Thanks.

Welcome to saber building. You've taken your first step into a larger world.

"Don't get the idea that your [lightsaber] is a quick little project to be slapped together." - Luke Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by Machinimax View Post
    The D-rings sold in the store, would the button head screws be best for securing those to a saber? Thanks.
    Yes, they would work fine.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thank you FJK.

Welcome to saber building. You've taken your first step into a larger world.

"Don't get the idea that your [lightsaber] is a quick little project to be slapped together." - Luke Skywalker

HUH! Think u may have posted in wrong area!!!!!!
    (jooool)
    "A foolish man fights a fight he'll lose, and lose foolishly".

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Please don't feed the Trolls. Or in this case, the SPAMbots. It just quoted something from another post.

If you see some sort of a link in a new "person's" signature, and the post is not appropriate for the part of the thread it's being posted in, please report it, like Silver Serpent did. We will investigate and see if it's a SPAMbot.

Thanks.

In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!