Thread: Nightstorm's TFU II Reamastered... "Extras pack"???

Default Nightstorm's TFU II Reamastered... "Extras pack"???

I was gonna try and get in touch with Nightstorm on FX Saber's, but as my membership has not been approved yet (been waiting a month at least) I thought I'd ask around here. I recently purchased Nightstorm's TFU II remastered font, and in the description on SaberFont.com, it says you get a whole bunch of sound files that you can mix and match. However after downloading it, the ''read me'' file states that an optional "extras pack'' is required for those additional sounds and is not included....(insert 'facepalm' here) Sooooo, anyone know how to go about getting that? It isn't on SaberFont.com.
    H - "Your shelter is secure, is it?"
    M - "Of course it is! See for yourself just how powerless you are!"
    H - "Roger that."
    M - O_O

I would pm fenderbender. He is an expert on most things saberfont.com.

if I recall.. the extra packs were HUGE!..(as in file size)..

and ate up a TON of resources on saberfont.com

I am not 100% sure how Nightstorm is handling these 'extra packs' currently...

but I'll try to contact him.. and see about adding an email or contact info in his font descriptions to help solve future problems like this.

There is also a saberfont.com thread at fx-sabers.com (when youre able).. where most SF.com topic 'should' reside... (as we can all get alerts then..and address the problem/question..etc)

Quote Originally Posted by xl97 View Post
    if I recall.. the extra packs were HUGE!..(as in file size)..

and ate up a TON of resources on saberfont.com

I am not 100% sure how Nightstorm is handling these 'extra packs' currently...

but I'll try to contact him.. and see about adding an email or contact info in his font descriptions to help solve future problems like this.

There is also a saberfont.com thread at fx-sabers.com (when youre able).. where most SF.com topic 'should' reside... (as we can all get alerts then..and address the problem/question..etc)
    With how many extras there were listed, I'd expect the file to be huge. Thats actually kind of what led me to get that font thinking "That's a good deal for so many options!" haha. It is a great font though! Thanks to LDM, my FX-Sabers membership should be moving along soon, then I'll post some things there as well (such as the gallery for my first saber... when I make one that is.) Thanks for the info!
    H - "Roger that."
    M - O_O

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Nightstorm is on vacation for a couple of weeks, he may be incommunicado until he gets back. Until we get some more space for these kinds of things, you'll have to get direct with him on it. The file size was HUGE as XL said. A normal font is under 3mb, the extras pack for TFUII was like 50mb. Redonkulous amount of extras LOL! Definitely a great value for the money as he spent a TON of time on those fonts.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by FenderBender View Post
    Nightstorm is on vacation for a couple of weeks, he may be incommunicado until he gets back. Until we get some more space for these kinds of things, you'll have to get direct with him on it. The file size was HUGE as XL said. A normal font is under 3mb, the extras pack for TFUII was like 50mb. Redonkulous amount of extras LOL! Definitely a great value for the money as he spent a TON of time on those fonts.
    Wow, thats a lot. haha. Is there an email I could try reaching him at?
    H - "Roger that."
    M - O_O