Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My 1st MHS Hilt!!!!

Default My 1st MHS Hilt!!!!

Ladies, Gentlemen, and other Life-forms,

I proudly present Khonsu Sokushi, loosely translated it means Phantom Assassin of the Moon God.
    Right now she is 95% done...i just have to get the shroud cut, wire the switch LEDs and a proper batt charger.
    So without further delay PICS!!!
    Just Outta the box!

Final assembly of the chassis

Maiden Boot!

Glam shots will be posted to the gallery when finished!

Very nice work my friend.
    "A foolish man fights a fight he'll lose, and lose foolishly".

Very nice. Whats the length of that hilt? It looks like a monster. and Ive got a build planned that looks about the same length.

I have seen this hilt in person. I hope you don't mind me answering for you Craevn. It is 17 inches long Marius423.

Edit: BTW congrats on your first build Drew. Albeit long for my tastes I have seen worse first attempts.
    Last edited by Ari-Jaq Xulden; 09-30-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Wowza 17 inches eh? Btw I love the chassis for the wiring and such, Good job! All my wires are just taped and wrapped in there.

Its Alive!!! So after a great deal of heart burn, and a great deal of mentoring from Ari, I present to you "Shadow Phoenix"(name is still pending)

Now to corrupt the teachings of a Jedi and mangle them for the Sith!

Really like that saber - clean and simple with a hint of complexity. And enough parts left over for another saber, almost... Definitely a big improvement. Is that paint or powder coat?

wolf, thank you I'm kind of proud of it. And to answer your question its powder coated!

Quote Originally Posted by Craevn View Post
    Wolf, thank you. I'm kind of proud of it, and to answer your question its powder coated.
    Indeed !

As I had a good bit of influence on this hilt what say we give it a proper introduction.

Ahem, Ladies and Gents, weighing in at a mere 10½ inches, may I present :

Shadow Phoenix

I like it, It stays

Specs:
    MHS Base
    Custom shroud by Craevn
    Custom Madcow Style Chassis™
    Deep Red Luxeon Rebel with QD
    Custom presta valve kill key by AJX
    Powder Coating by AJX
    PC 2.0 running Darkmeat
    on a 7.4v14670 pack
    Corbin Blade double wrap and bullet tip

Glams:

Build pics:

I agreed to help Craevn provided I have some artistic license. I did catch and change the bad switch wiring before
    instillation occurred. I need to stop using that junk wire. I didn't get a chance to get a video before he ran out the workshop screaming something about death to all Jedi.
    Last edited by Ari-Jaq Xulden; 03-20-2013 at 03:20 PM.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari-Jaq Xulden View Post
    ... he ran out the workshop screaming something about death to all Jedi.
    I am surprised at just how often this happens. I guess it's a Sith thing...