Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini Fett Costume

Finished with the spraypaints... Edited top post...

Edited top post... Added some of the fine scratches and installed the MQ1...

That looks really good, I'm quite impressed.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Wasn't happy with the rear quarter so I repainted it... See top post...

Man Devilstar you are going to have a great "practice" bucket. Who is going to have it on more: you or your boy? It is looking great. I agree with you that the repaint made it look fantastic. Keep up the good work, and make sure to add pictures of it when you are done. Those last few steps are going to really make it look good.

Thanks, McD... Adding size comparisons shots to the SF bucket now... Check the top post...

-Shawn

Yeah a little hard to "see" what it looked like I bet.

That SF is a nice bucket. I was just starting to shy away from starting a Jango costume, and then you have to go off and show the SF. Now I have to start the Jango. Well maybe. The SF looks nice. I like the deeper cheeks. It gives it a more sinister look, but your other helmet looks great too.

Doing the clean up on it now... Since I'll be buying a BM in the spring, I'm tempted to do a ROTJ paint job on this SF instead. What do you think?

Well Devilstar like I have said before, I really like the ROTJ Fett. I think it is just a nicer look. I think the SF would look good no matter what you painted it, but the ROTJ scheme would look great. Maybe I just favor the red kill stripes. Let me know how it is going on that SF. You could start a new thread documenting the cleaning up of the bucket all the way through to painting. Keep up the good work.

I like the SE Fett myself... But theres no sense in having 2 ESB buckets, imo. So I probably will paint the SF in ROTJ colors.

------------------------

Started the silver... See top post...