Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini Fett Costume

what is RIT? also I have not done the knee armor yet. I may make it but do not know if I will use it.

Rit is a brand of fabric dye, but they also make a color lightener. I guess techinically its a color remover, but it will work for your purpose. Try using just a little... If too much color comes out, you can always re-dye it with the color that you want.

http://www.ritdye.com/about.asp

few more pics. ALL the armor is done. I just do not have the vest done yet. This is what I have done for him so far

Mini Bucket should be in some time late this week or early next week. :P

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

---hey...X, what happened to the "delete post" button?

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by robt666
    few more pics. ALL the armor is done. I just do not have the vest done yet. This is what I have done for him so far

"big pics"
    Great Job! Lukes nice

...just ready to meet mace windu!

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Quote Originally Posted by robt666
    You mean one of these? Just got it a few days ago.

Also, as long as I'm here, I may as well post the repaint of my sons JP... Its the same one as last year, but now with the ROTJ scheme. I think I'm gonna make a more accurate missle for it though. Got him a mini SGB Boba suit/vest to go with it too... I'll post pics when all of the upgraded stuff gets here.

who is the maker or your kids bucket??

T-Bone

If you want to get one from him, you might wanna catch up with him soon... He said that hes gonna stop making them for a bit until he gets a chance to make a new mold.

http://www.geocities.com/tbonebrown2...thelmet02.html

Thanks for the info. I might have to get one of those buckets for my daughter. She's only 14 month but already likes to play with dad's props... particularly the lighted saber ones.
    -Mars

Embrace the luxeon side of the Force... to bring light, into lightsabers

yep that is th eone that I am getting he made a few a week or so ago for me. I taked him into doing a few more a bit over a mnth ago. You must have got 1 of the 2 he made last week