Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini Fett Costume

Default Mini Fett Costume

-------------------------------------

These are the pics from last nights trick or treat... Finally finished the darn thing.

I put the 5 on the jetpack just for something to fill that space. To be honest, I was just being lazy and didn't feel like doing it right. Guess thats okay though considering that its already an ESB'ish pack on a SE Fett anyway. I didn't have time to paint the red, blue, yellow pack.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Nice work. You guys amaze me at some of the projects you come up with and how nice they turn out.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

looks good shawn guess the mustard did its job SWEET
    When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Yeah, that yellow stuff is mustard... Cheaper and more readily available than masking fluid.

Nice work devilstar. Keep us up dated. The only problem I see is that you aren't doing a Jango. Just kidding.

Did you see that Sgt. Fang is offering his mystery helmets one last time. They are fairly cheap imo. Not that your helmet isn't looking good. I just thought I would let you know.

Keep up the good work.

Jango out.

I paid for my Sgt. Fang a month ago... This is my sons helmet. Mines actually a batch ahead of the current run. Good lookin' out though.

EDIT-

lol... Yeah... I thought I mentioned in the top post that this wasn't my helmet. This is just a practice run for me to paint. I wouldn't attempt to build a Boba costume and try to get away with this helmet. Although, to be honest, I have seen worse.

Yeah the helmet looks really good for a trial run. I can't wait to see what yours comes out like. By the way did you ever order those sound boards do-clo recommended? I am about to get one to try it out.

Nope... I decided that I'm gonna wait and see what the Skullworx guy comes up with.

The SF should be here in just outside of a week. I can't wait.