Thread: A well baked hello from the Lone Star State...

Default A well baked hello from the Lone Star State...

Good afternoon, Saber Lovelies. I'm sure yall have seen me poking around the last few days, but I thought I'd stick my head in and say an official hello. I've been in the mood for saber building for a couple of years now, and I'm just now getting the chance to do it. I'll have a build log started as soon as my parts arrive, but till then, let me just say that it's been a pleasure watching yall be awesome this last little while. I hope to join you soon...

Yo joe!

Welcome aboard. It's a heck of a hobby you're getting into. Can't wait to see what you build!

Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Bomber View Post
    Yo joe!

Welcome aboard. It's a heck of a hobby you're getting into. Can't wait to see what you build!
    Thanks, Ty. I appreciate it, and am amazed at the creativity and ingenuity that I see around here, yourself included.

Also, I vote that "Yo, Joe!" become the official greeting of everyone ever. Simply for nostalgia's sake.

Jedi Padawan
    Jedi Padawan

More nostalgia then "Wadda ya know, Joe?!" Looking forward to seeing what you come up with now that your brain is firmly packed with saber lore.

Knowledge must be balanced by Practice.
    Practice must be balanced by Experience.
    Through Knowledge, Practice, and Experience
    we gain Wisdom.

-Boj-Vaati Mau
    Jedi Sentinel, Jar'Kai practitioner,
    and Instctor at Strafe Plains Temple

Saber Guild: Strafe Plains Temple
    The Rebel Legion

Ha! Seconded.