Thread: Soundboard choices

Default Soundboard choices

After i accdentally fried my saber the other day i decided to completely rebuild the guts of it originally i was planning to use the PC on TCSS. But while browsing these forums i incidentally discovered a board i hadn't heard of, then another~ and another~

ive noticed that most forums have a thread on different high end LEDs (luexon rebel star ect) but couldnt find one for soundboards, so ive decided to make one ^^ anyways here are all the soundboards i know of~

Petite Crouton (TCSS)
    Crystal Focus (Plecter labs )
    the Igniter (company i think has the same name~)
    and of course those made by MR and hasbro

any others out there?(preferably in production and avaliable to the public)

There are two other Plecter boards as well that have been developed recently. First is the Crystal Shard but that is only available to sabersmiths like Vader's Vault for example. The second is the the Nano Bisoctti which should be available at TCSS soon. Here is a page with information on the Nano.

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=36467.0

I say try to get a Crystal Focus if you can, if not a Petit Crouton, but the choice is ultimately up to you. Also, if I may state one more opinion, don't go with the Obsidian. You can pay the same price for a Petit Crouton and get a far better product.

Welcome to saber building. You've taken your first step into a larger world.

"Don't get the idea that your [lightsaber] is a quick little project to be slapped together." - Luke Skywalker

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I probably should have sent you a E-mail but if you create a thread and it goes poof then take that as a sign that the mods did not approve of it.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop