Thread: My Luke Skywalker's EP6 Lightsaber with a "Twist".

Default My Luke Skywalker's EP6 Lightsaber with a "Twist".

Greetings Everyone !

At last already completed My Luke Skywalker's EP6 Lightsaber. (with THIN NECK)

Picture HERE:
    Luke EP5 on D90 with Blade (1).jpg

Luke EP5 on D90 with Blade (3).jpg

Luke EP5 on D90 with Blade (5).jpg

Luke EP5 on D90 with Blade (7).jpg

Luke EP5 on D90 with Blade (8).jpg

As many would NOT know, Me and Master Makoto are friends and we both live in Taiwan. This is one of our recent projects the LUKE EP6 Lightsaber. Master Makoto Drew the Schematics and I took the liberty to Machine it, Spray/Hand Painted the HILT and Master Makoto Installed the Green Blade and Soundboard. Well, I am NOT a fan of 100% Screen accurate guy.. so I don't like the idea of the Triangular ring on the pommel so I Installed a Covertec Knob just 45degrees below the control box. and also added an Emitter Cap. other than that this saber is screen accurate 98%.

You can see the whole proccess...

HERE: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3947688&type=3

Feel free to ask and/or comment anything regarding this Beautiful Prototype.

~Master JEDI Roize
    Last edited by valroize1968; 08-14-2012 at 05:53 AM.
    and... May the Force be with You...

Nice looks good.
    "If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal."

Nice. Looks good. Its a Luke Ep6 saber but with your own touches to it. So the saber could be Luke inspired then but not exactly Luke's saber.
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Looks nice, but I can't access the Facebook page you linked to. If you wanted it to be publicly accessible then you should check the page's permissions and adjust them accordingly.
    The lightsaber hilt is capable of producing a blade of pure energy. The lightsaber hilt has proven to be completely safe. The saber blade however has not. Do not touch the operational end of the saber blade. Do not look directly at the operational end of the saber blade. Do not immerse the saber blade into your flesh, not even partially.

Just as much as the toys in the stores are Luke's, this is Luke's as well. When you see it you see Luke's saber. Great job bro, I like the clips better too! There is no such thing as a 100% accurate to me when it comes to the the 1st last 4 ep. Heck the folks that made them can't tell you what is 100%. I disagree.

Love all Luke ROTJ Sabers!
    "A foolish man fights a fight he'll lose, and lose foolishly".