Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Building my very first blade

Thanks for the tips. I don't think I'm gonna build a soundboard into this blade, since it's my first and I'm already trying to do a little extra with the AV switch, but I will keep it in mind for future projects.
    Henceforth, I shall be known as Darth Sion:
    A powerful warrior, sustained by the very pain that should have been my destruction. My very life depends on it.
    Countless Jedi may strike me down, only for me to rise again and destroy them. My life is tied to the force, and as long as it lives, I cannot die.

Well, the order has been placed, now I just have to wait for the part to arrive!
    I will keep you posted as soon as they're here
    A powerful warrior, sustained by the very pain that should have been my destruction. My very life depends on it.
    Countless Jedi may strike me down, only for me to rise again and destroy them. My life is tied to the force, and as long as it lives, I cannot die.

I have been waiting for I don't know how long now, but the part are in the Netherlands as says USPS and need to get through customer clearance now. Hope the items will be delivered this week and I can start building!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkarNights View Post
    You can't use the short AV switch with the AV bezel. If you want the short switch all you need is the hilt drilled for AV. If you really want the bezel for design aesthetics, then you will need a long AV switch.
    Doh!! I guess I'll be Dremmeling...

Quote Originally Posted by LionOJudah View Post
    Doh!! I guess I'll be Dremmeling...
    Not necessarily...if you use a short AV illuminated switch, i can tell you from personal experience on multiple sabers that they do indeed fit with the mounting bezel without further modifications to either the hilt or the bezel....just don't use the tall bezel.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.