Thread: custom threaded ROTJ neck for FX saber

Default custom threaded ROTJ neck for FX saber

I need a custom Threaded thin neck for a ROTJ FX that will accept a 1'' battle blade. and before i get a hundred haters on me for posting this on this website when i should be posting it on the FX cite its cause I've been waiting for two months for membership and they haven't accepted my application yet so that's why. PM me with offers.

If you don't already know that this is not the site for that, which it seems that you do, then let me inform you. TCSS is not the place to ask for sales unless you are asking Tim directly. We do not discuss non-TCSS sales out of respect for what Tim and TCSS do for us.

CordaroyFog: you know, its really mean to set the bar that high.

I know that's not the answer you're looking for, but it's the only one we have here. I'd recommend creating a new email account and reapplying to the FX forums. Sometimes your request gets lost. Watch the spam folders carefully.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Halcyon View Post
    I need a custom Threaded thin neck for a ROTJ FX that will accept a 1'' battle blade. and before i get a hundred haters on me for posting this on this website when i should be posting it on the FX cite its cause I've been waiting for two months for membership and they haven't accepted my application yet so that's why. PM me with offers.
    Email me at ldm.tcss_services@yahoo.com and I will make sure you get registered at Fx.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!