Thread: LDMs MKVI Hero

Default LDMs MKVI Hero

Ok so Friday I got this in the mail for Lord Dracus we did a trade, and then I worked all weekend but today i finally had the time to do this.

First off let me say I have 2 "unicorn" saber 1 being this Hero saber, and a VV Starkiller. So one down one to go

Ok so when I first held the saber I was like "wow this is light" and just was looking at it and saying "I got lucky" this is one of my favorite hilts ever since i seen ROTJ when I was little...by little I mean like 16 years ago im only 26 lol. So it looks amazing it looks like i jumped into the movie and pimp slaped vader and stole lukes saber right out of his hand. Thanks LDM for this build and thank you Lord Dracus for the trade.

Specs:
    PC 1.6
    Green P4
    rumble motor
    Madcows Hero font
    (inside hilt is a number 22) so is it 22 lol if LDM sees this maybe he will confirm for me

I didnt take tons of pics due to well everyone has seen this but I want to share my love for this saber.

And here is the vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TVFw...&feature=g-upl
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

I agree the luke ROTJ is by far my favorite also, your new saber is a thing of beauty. myself i have a converted hasbro force fx. It doesnt even come close to yours.

Man I just love that ignition sound. Gives me goosebumps everytime lol.
    Honey, you've been looking for love in Alderaan places!

Thanks guys its a great hilt

i hate you even more now.

lol j/k CONGRATS MAN!!!! wow i never even saw this coming. that is seriously one of the sabers i will dream of owning. perfection. enjoy it! (but for god sakes man dont drop it! LOL)
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES SINCE 2007

MHS #1 "Coppertop" CFX Neopixel
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH - probably staying static
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)

I wont.I installed a Wii safety strap... lol jk

Congrats
    "If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal."

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Glad you got one man I only have 4 left.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

this saber is just perfect IMO... after holding this and stuff I can imagine owning any thin neck that wasnt LDMs work... its by far my favorite piece right now... possibly ever due to childhood dreams. I will update this thread and make a video once i upgrade it.