Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Speaker Mount Question.

I'd prefer the V4, Coming from someone who flaps his pants with 1200Watts and 4 10inch speakers on a regular bassis(t) lol The bass speaker seems more up my alley. That and it looks like a speaker rather than some sort of black hole/singularity. My only other nagging quiery is what the length of the area between tsuba and choke section should be in order to accomodate my 2x18650 pack Petit Crouton AV switch and recharge port. I'm gonna try and mount the Switch 20 in the Grenade extension but I'm having trouble visualizing how to do it the way my brain is telling me would work best. I'd love to have it mounted inline with the AV switch on the high point of the grenade with only the black actuator sticking out.

EDIT::: just realized with 7" of grip and activation box 9 as close to one end as possible I should have part of the narrow inside of the choke to supplement the resonance chamber. I could possibly get away with 6" i think, but the res chamber will be shorted. I think it'll be loud enough that way, if not I can always bore out the holes a little. The bright side is with the batteries in the choke, it should seal airtight and give the speaker a nice body of air to press against. I love a low sithy sound, and sealed enclosures usually turn out good on the low end This should be a fun first build
    Last edited by Darth Derg; 08-03-2012 at 12:40 AM.