Thread: New saber from me-Mobius

Default New saber from me-Mobius

Finished a new saber the other day not quite done with it but i figured i might as well post it. I named it Mobius because this it the lightest saber I have made and I have always liked that name since ace combat :P.

Whats inside:
    Blue rebel star
    Petit Crouton 2.0 with lightmeat sd card
    2W bass speaker
    Short AV latching switch (which i somehow broke and is now a momentary switch)
    and a 7.4v Li-ion 800mAh 14500 Battery Pack
    I used the new chassis parts but i broke some when i broke some when i broke the switch, and I was sooooo careful putting it together to NOT break any.
    I had to make my own kill key because the wall of the fluted section. Just some plastic that I scavenged from a toy. I just put it in a hand drill and put her on high speed and used it like a lathe. Worked pretty good actually.

"Anyway, she's not my type. Too abrasive. And I don't like redheads." Luke at the end of Shadow of Mindor

Hey Reven. Nice saber. -Josh Garcia- Like how the saber looks. Is this your first TCSS saber with PC?
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Yes and no. I upgraded a saber that I had previously built with a 1.6. This is the first one I built with the 2.0.
    "Anyway, she's not my type. Too abrasive. And I don't like redheads." Luke at the end of Shadow of Mindor

Nice saber
    "If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal."