Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: VANQUISH by Darkside Engineering Sneak Peak !

Totally a Goodman looking core, which I like except the wires around the bottom. Nice colours too. Looks good so far...good luck finishing it!
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 07-30-2012 at 07:13 AM.

Nice Saber, like everyone else the color scheme is great and the core is real nice. I think why most people don't like two bottom wires is one of two things, exposed wire would never be routed that way, and even if they were (+) and (-) they would route together normally. Just my take. But wow great job I would be proud to have made that!!

Quote Originally Posted by JRD1 View Post
    Nice Saber, like everyone else the color scheme is great and the core is real nice. I think why most people don't like two bottom wires is one of two things, exposed wire would never be routed that way, and even if they were (+) and (-) they would route together normally. Just my take. But wow great job I would be proud to have made that!!
    Actually the two brass "wires" aren't wires but is small gauge tubing, they were never meant to be wires but I see what everyone is talking about so next build those will be deleted, I was just trying to add more detail to the bottom of the saber.

Are the only sound vents under the fluted section? I love forward sound venting ( or "reverse sound") and won't settle for less, but with some venting towards the pommel end (doesn't take much) it should make the upper section even louder. With the switches right next to the fluted section your hand will cover most if not all the sound vents.

Where can you find those switches that is exactly what I'm looking for to use in my saber
    e

Quote Originally Posted by XarovitRost View Post
    Where can you find those switches that is exactly what I'm looking for to use in my saber
    e
    This were custom made by Caz. Also this thread is years old.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com