Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Celebration VI...Who's going?

Default Celebration VI...Who's going?

I was searching and I didn't see a thread for this, so I figured I'd start one. I apologize if a thread already exists. So...is anyone from the TCSS forums going to Celebration VI? I just bought my four day pass today. It'll be my first SW Celebration event and I'm stoked! If any of you are attending, post it here. It would be really cool to meet some people from the hobby. Maybe we could set up a meeting time and place. I know some folks from the boards did something like that a couple of years ago. Maybe a mod could sticky this if people reply.

I'm going to be there

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I'll be there!
    -Takanis-
    Simpi-Gon Sims (FX-Sabers Forums)

Council Member
    Jedi Master

We'll be there.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Sweet! Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you all. Are any of you planning on going in costume? I'm probably gonna wear my Luke ROTJ costume at least one day.

i would be going but my car is dying and have to get a new one at this point.
    ...YUP!

I'll be going just got my tickets today in the mail.
    photo.jpg
    "Anyway, she's not my type. Too abrasive. And I don't like redheads." Luke at the end of Shadow of Mindor

I'll be there for at least three days. Still not sure about Sunday.

Youngling

Should be there for 2-3 days. Looking forward to seeing some old friends too!
    "This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age."

Got my ticket in the mail yesterday. I can't believe I'm finally making it to a SW Celebration. Now I just need to figure out how to travel with my saber. I'm terrified of having it confiscated.