Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: looks like i have seen this some where

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GFORCE13

You are also on E-Bay, I hate to admit it[:I] but I didn't know any better and no one in my Group(Lining Up.Net) knew how, and I already had a MR Show Blade but wanted to build a set fightable ones. So I did it paid my $9.00 for one of those E-Books and you are listed as a link to building blades.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font size="3"><font color="purple">Yeah, I had heard that. I feel like writing to these people and asking if they have any conscience, selling free information to people like they are. I guess they are taking advantage of the clueless and lazy. [!]

I imagine Tim's photo tutorials are out there now, too. </font id="purple"> </font id="size3">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by informalmyx
    woot i am on both google and yahoo and on yahoo i am on on this site too <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font size="3"><font color="purple">Huh? [?] I don't really understand a lot of your posts. Especially since you can't be bothered to use punctuation or capitalization. </font id="purple"> </font id="size3"> [xx(]

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

Sorry, Master Loreen, most of the time when I post I am a zombie due to work . That is why my post are messed up. What I said translates to "I used the Google search engine and the Yahoo search engine to look up my name InformalMyx and found i was the only InformalMyx on both search engines. While on Yahoo one of the items it found was a reference to this forum when I wrote a review on one of Master Strydur's products."

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

I know how you guys feel. I'm just glad for once I'm not the one who fell on my face (like I usually do). It took me about six months of searching to finally find this site. "Yellow Box" is a big help and showed me it was possible, but TCCS showed me not only it is possible but easy and affordable too. (Not some $600 for a custom lightsaber) I think this is great, and thanks to all you guys with these posts "lighting" the way for me.

he he that's how I found my way to el, too. a guy on ebay was advertising "18 different lightsaber designes with real glowing blades" what I got was 18 links (8 of them from big yellow box) and a link to loreen's el tutorial. Now, I have completed six and am working on two more in my spare time. Just because I happened to be "window shopping" on ebay for lightsabers one day...

I think I found my way here through something you wrote on another site Loreen. It took me ages to find this place too, I'm glad I have now though! Awesome site, to bad your all in the USA though!
    Without darkness, there can be no light.

There's at least one other Ozzie on here. I think he's from Perth though.
    See if you can find him on the map.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

i actually found this site while reading loreens 1000 page long EL blade tutorial thread

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

It's not a thousand pages! Even the whole thread isn't that long. lol :P

When I Google my name, board name, or real name, one of the things it comes up with is my EL blade tutorial that I did for TF.N 4 years ago. Which I put out there for people to use for free.

I still get emails from people from time to time about it. Asking where they can get some of the parts, since some of my old links don't work anymore.

I send them here! Where they can get everything in one place and not have to pay shipping for every seperate thing, like I did, back then. One-stop-shopping now, yay!
    Last edited by Jedi-Loreen; 09-17-2010 at 01:35 PM.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

:Cough: :Cough:

Damn! Who blew the dust off this one!

Of course it took me until the 7th-8th post to realize it was 2 years old!
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

The new Aussie guy did it, blame him!

I had to comment, because my name was mentioned.
    :P
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!