Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: looks like i have seen this some where

I seriously spent at least a month researching "how to build a lightsaber" on google before finding this place.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Well, the store is relativly new so no suprises there. There aren't too many other EL or LED stores out there either. It's been mostly a low key thing us nerdy people did until MR started making them.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

i honestly cant remember how i found tim's site in the first place. but, i am sure as heck glad i did. i would of never of known of this luxeon stuff. and now i have completed(with the exception of just a needed thumbscrew) my first darth vader ANH luxeon red/orange lightsaber. i built this from a real heiland synchronar, that i had a blast-tech conversion kit on. and thanks to tim. who machined a led holder down for a heiland. i will get pics but it might be awhile. i dont have a camera.

xwing i found this the site using the dewbackwing site

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Cool. Did you get a heiland with the milled or hex cap? I have a hex capped one that I got for $30 which I consider a steal for the condition it was in. Are you looking to do a yoda next too? (Yeah, I spend too much time on ebay and noticed your unique name trying to get that bolsey flash[])

<center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> xwing i found this the site using the dewbackwing site
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Cool, I'm Hack on the RP side. I do post on ASAP but not nearly as much as I have here and I've been there for quite a while.[] There's a lot more already there here I can help out a lot more.

<center>

xwing, yeah the one i have has the hex cap. look in the post your pics section i posted the hilt pics along with lit up blade pics. and i was tryin to get a bolsey or a praco, but i dont really need one all that bad. i did find a flash last year that looks almost exactly like it. i bought it and made it into a yoda. the only thing i dont have is the lambo wheel emmiter on it. i made a midband out of pvc and used super sculpey to fashion a oil pump shaped part and made the switch thing on the side. its close but not exact.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="purple">Wow, I've been Googled! [] lol </font id="purple"> </font id="size3"> []

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

You are also on E-Bay, I hate to admit it[:I] but I didn't know any better and no one in my Group(Lining Up.Net) knew how, and I already had a MR Show Blade but wanted to build a set fightable ones. So I did it paid my $9.00 for one of those E-Books and you are listed as a link to building blades.

May the Force
    Be with You

Marc E.

woot i am on both google and yahoo and on yahoo i am on on this site too

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>