<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GFORCE13

You are also on E-Bay, I hate to admit it[:I] but I didn't know any better and no one in my Group(Lining Up.Net) knew how, and I already had a MR Show Blade but wanted to build a set fightable ones. So I did it paid my $9.00 for one of those E-Books and you are listed as a link to building blades.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font size="3"><font color="purple">Yeah, I had heard that. I feel like writing to these people and asking if they have any conscience, selling free information to people like they are. I guess they are taking advantage of the clueless and lazy. [!]

I imagine Tim's photo tutorials are out there now, too. </font id="purple"> </font id="size3">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by informalmyx
woot i am on both google and yahoo and on yahoo i am on on this site too <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font size="3"><font color="purple">Huh? [?] I don't really understand a lot of your posts. Especially since you can't be bothered to use punctuation or capitalization. </font id="purple"> </font id="size3"> [xx(]

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.