Thread: help

Default help

Hello, I'm new, I have a question to ask yourself, and surely already been done, I looked but I've found.

that is the difference between the "body, standard style switch" and "style guarded"
    I thank you for patience

Blog Entries

If you look in the store there are different styles of switches, there is a standard and guarded style (there are some others also). A body that is standard style will take a standard style switch and a hilt that is guarded style will take a guarded style switch.

Here are some standard switches: http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/St...Style-C62.aspx
    Here are some guarded switches:http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Gu...Style-C63.aspx
    Do note that the guarded switches' nut is on the inside. You have to screw it on inside of the hilt. It be difficult.
    Honey, you've been looking for love in Alderaan places!

And if those excellent answers have not already satisfied your question, you may notice the guarded switches simply have a small 'wall' around the buttons circumference, thus the name 'guarded'. Cheers.

Ok, I'm not intending to rant on the original poster, but this is like the third time this specific question has been asked and answered in about a weeks time. So what gives here? Is there something broken in the forums search feature that is preventing people from finding an answer that was litteraly given just days ago? Or are people just not searching?

Thanks to all, you have been satisfactory, very good explanations. : D
    * @ Darkernights: I apologize, but not knowing English well, and board using online translators, I surely wrong; to enter keywords in the search