Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TOR type saber

Looks good. Interesting use of the chokes.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Very cool, unique design. I'm in love with that weathering job too. Always great work Xan. I look forward to every one of your builds.

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
    Ok and now for the stupid question....whats a swivel speaker and how did you mount it?
    I have the same question. From the pictures I don't see anything unusual, so how does this set up work to get to the SD card?

I'm pretty sure it means only one side of the speaker mount is attached to the chassis, and enough slack is provided in the speaker wire to allow the mount to swing off the side giving access to the sd card... I think.

very nice, love the look. great job
    Jhadious Aran

Yes. looks very SWTOR. I like the use of the chokes. I would like to see the choke by the grip modded to make it slightly different, but ...
    Smooth execution.

Looks great Xanatos! I might have to take some notes on your chassis and how you got it to work in such a short section. Having issues with mine regarding space, haha.
    H - "Your shelter is secure, is it?"
    M - "Of course it is! See for yourself just how powerless you are!"
    H - "Roger that."
    M - O_O

Quote Originally Posted by CGompertz09 View Post
    Looks great Xanatos! I might have to take some notes on your chassis and how you got it to work in such a short section. Having issues with mine regarding space, haha.
    It was tough i should do build logs. but I basically made the chassis first once it fit i ran my wires then soldered. it was fun none the less

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbas_reluctant_slave View Post
    I'm pretty sure it means only one side of the speaker mount is attached to the chassis, and enough slack is provided in the speaker wire to allow the mount to swing off the side giving access to the sd card... I think.
    you are correct
    Last edited by Xanatos1986; 07-14-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

I REALLY love this saber. Once again a totally original design from MHS parts, and this one really hits it out of the ball park. I have tried putting two chokes close together on a build before but could never get it to look right. This ones simplicity and style is just genius! And I love the weathering.