Thread: fx lightsaber

Cool fx lightsaber

Hello friend today i'am introducing a site about fx lightsaber a kind of saber this is a brand new web cart system, a real time inventory and many more. Also we can say it is a source of all tour custom saber needs. For the more detail about it one time vist on above URL.
    Thank You.

Redirecting people to a site that directly competes with TCSS is not allowed here.

Also, that site isn't exactly new. They've got quite a few negative reviews by the community as well.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Youngling
    Youngling
    Blog Entries

if you can't say somthing nice dont say anything at all.
    Last edited by mrknify; 07-13-2012 at 06:42 AM. Reason: anything at all.

Doesn't phil already have a account in this forum?

That site is not new, but it did just get a redesign, because it looked different a week ago and did not play nice with my iPad (now it does). Seems odd for someone completely unrelated to that site to come on here and yak it up on their 2nd post, at the same time the site gets revamped. I sense a disturbance in the Force (and shenanigans).

It seems like he hired someone to do advertising for him and they just searched "lightsaber forum" and ended up here.

He should have used a bot, at least bots use propper English grammar.

Yeah I bought a saber from there a while back and it was NOT bright at all. They are kind of over priced and the sabers are dim.
    There is no emotion, There is peace.
    There is no ignorance, There is knowledge.
    There is no passion, There is serenity.
    There is no chaos, There is harmony.
    There is no death, There is the force.

Yeah, it's a shame that dude doesn't do better quality work, or have a better customer service reputation, cause he has some nice hilt designs.