Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Clone Wars Jedi wrist communicator

Default Clone Wars Jedi wrist communicator

Has anyone else noticed that the Jedi wrist communicators used by Anakin, Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan in the CGI Clones Wars series look almost identical to TCSS switch boxes with an illuminated anti vandal button?

don't really watch it that much, so couldn't help you there. :P

Wasn't asking for help, just making an observation for anyone looking to make a replica for a costume.

you know i have been toying with the idea in my head to make a fully working one out of an old blue tooth ear bud i have perhaps its time to revisit that idea

Quote Originally Posted by chriswin8 View Post
    you know i have been toying with the idea in my head to make a fully working one out of an old blue tooth ear bud i have perhaps its time to revisit that idea
    you better post pics! maybe build log?
    The lightsaber hilt is capable of producing a blade of pure energy. The lightsaber hilt has proven to be completely safe. The saber blade however has not. Do not touch the operational end of the saber blade. Do not look directly at the operational end of the saber blade. Do not immerse the saber blade into your flesh, not even partially.

If i decided to take on the project i will don't worry. Perhaps we will all be using them someday. LOL

I will check it out. I love the Clone Wars. and think it has kept alive the spirit of the original trilogy really nicely (I say 'spirit' , not 'continuity') Some episodes are miniature movies (IMHO) and I would recommend them to anyone who still wants a fix of Star Wars goodness, but maybe considers the format not canon enough.

You know, I haven't seen much of the series and I don't have a clear picture in my head of the communicators... tried to Google it but the signal to noise ratio is bad. Anyone have pics of the communicator?
    The lightsaber hilt is capable of producing a blade of pure energy. The lightsaber hilt has proven to be completely safe. The saber blade however has not. Do not touch the operational end of the saber blade. Do not look directly at the operational end of the saber blade. Do not immerse the saber blade into your flesh, not even partially.

Here is a pic of Obi Wan showing the device:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RLD3oi7Dp8...Clone+Wars.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vazan Maceu View Post
    Here is a pic of Obi Wan showing the device:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RLD3oi7Dp8...Clone+Wars.jpg
    Ahhh thanks.