Knurled Clan Saber

I am loving the clan sabers lately. I am also loving my knurler, so I figured I would combine the two! Actually, DRL has been a serious PITA lately and creating something calms my mind, so this saber was created (concept to completion) in three days. I am exceptionally happy with it's elegance and didn't build it for anyone in particular so I guess it is me that needs to be happy anyways, lol. I have been doing so many CSv1 sabers lately that I wanted to go more high end. This is a PCv2 saber because of that. I also had an idea for a box that I wanted to use. It is a double AV switch box for a standard 16mm switch as well as a 12mm switch. I machined some knurled greeblies and inset them, I milled "Clan-esque" design in the hilt itself and I settled on a two tone color scheme because the knurled and polished grip section is in essence a two tone (or at least a two texture) scheme and seems to fit well with the classic Clan design. Finally, I went with my baby...a CCW Rebel in BIN3...gorgeous Aquamarine color...OH YEAH!!!!!! If ya didn't know this by now, that is mah fav colur.

Particulars:
PCv2.0 with Nightstorm's JK2 Outcast
Matte Black Powder Coat
2W Speaker in custom machined module
CCW Tri-rebel (CC blade and W FoC)
7.4V (14650) Battery Solution
Knurling...Including custom knurled screw greeblies
Custom box with 16mm and 12mm green ring AV's
Aqua Crystal Pommel
Easy Turn Pommel insert

The BMT:

The Glams: