Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: battery and pc holder disc problem

gonna take some pressure to push it on from the one side tho, is that ok? what i did was slide it in, so its good on one end, just push it all the way to the other end? id be afraid it would break

im using a cf5.1, which is the exact same width as pc 2.0, but it just is way to tight, mean if i push it i know the board will snap

I would take some sand paper to the inside of the disk where it is tight and work it until it slides enough that you are confident it won't break.

yea but its like a little nook, so that it stays secure, i dont have a file small enough, and sand paper would do a lot so it would get rid of the nook and have nothing to secure it

I don't know how advisable this suggestion will be (take at your own risk). If you take your sand paper (slightly and very carefully) to the edge of the sound board you may be able to take enough material to ease the tightness? It shouldn't take very much at all. Only other thing I can say is to find a file that will work on the disc.

If you have a Harbor Freight near you, you can buy micro files for a few bucks
    Sith Happens

Quote Originally Posted by thrgk View Post
    gonna take some pressure to push it on from the one side tho, is that ok? what i did was slide it in, so its good on one end, just push it all the way to the other end? id be afraid it would break
    Also be careful with the sensors; push slowly and watch to see if they're going to catch on anything.
    The lightsaber hilt is capable of producing a blade of pure energy. The lightsaber hilt has proven to be completely safe. The saber blade however has not. Do not touch the operational end of the saber blade. Do not look directly at the operational end of the saber blade. Do not immerse the saber blade into your flesh, not even partially.