Thread: First saber build!

Default First saber build!

Hey everyone! im fairly new to the saber scene but ever since ive seen the videos and pictures of all the custom sabers that everyone has made, ive been hooked I recently ordered everything that ive needed for my first build from tcss including a custom powdercoated mhs hilt and a pc 2.0, needless to say i was ready to crap myself i was so excited to get it! like i said its running a pc 2.0, and a Green rebel main LED with a green illuminated momentary switch and gold plated secondary momentary switch. Its all put together at this point, im just in the process of making a custom brass overlay. Ill post more pics when the saber is completely finished, enjoy! Oh and very big props to Tim from tcss! everything i received was in superb condition so thx very much! definitely wont be my last build Attachment 7211Attachment 7212Attachment 7213Attachment 7214P__7735.jpgP__398B.jpgS__5140.jpgP__0DEC.jpgP__8147.jpg]

Very nice! Quite the ambitious project for a first saber, and it looks like you pulled it off brilliantly! Kudos!
    Boring conversation anyway...

Yes, very nice!
    A Star Wars nerd? I've never heard of such a thing!

thx alot guys! yea im looking forward to getting everything finished up, and ill be sure to post pics of the finished product soon!

Great first build, or any build for that matter. Really loving this grey/metalic colour powder coat from the store. Compliments the raw aluminium nicely.
    Hope this brings you many hours of joy!

Tuxedo got the word, ambitious for a first saber , but you did it....Nice

Excellent, itīs a real beauty! Looks like a fantastic spinner, too

Nice work sir.