Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This is really funny, but dont worry its fake.

Default This is really funny, but dont worry its fake.

My gf found this on the web, its from a joke publication.
    http://www.ooze.com/toolofsatan/

Council Member
    Sith Lord

that is just creepy and or stupid man [][]

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

Wierd, just plain weird

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Does make you wonder if there are folks that really have that perspective.

<center></center>

The sad answer is yes I am sure that their are some who believe this way[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

star wars is not a religion and and a sw figure could be an idol if you bow down to it for worship but not if you are just collecting them or playing with them, thats so dum.sw is just a fun thing to do its not your religion its just fun.

"aaah... general kenobi.... you are a bold one."-general grievous

Unfortunately in my travels I have encountered people who actually think that way (if "think" is even the right word).
    I can't help but wonder what Jesus really thinks about such things. I even ask Him sometimes.
    Is that weird?

MC

You want to go home and re-think your life

MC- Not at all buddy. I have been known to ask him things like that and more more serious stuff all the time. I have also questioned some people why it is ok to paint myself in Steelers colors for a game or in the case of this weekend deck out in total race gear(race is in Richmond this Saturday, Friday for Busch) and that is ok but if I want to throw on my Jedi gear and do some drills with a saber then that's weird. I don't do role play and such but there are lots of folks that do and that is their hobby. What's wrong with that? I know that I am out of place everywhere because I enjoy so many things in life that are stereotyped in to completely seperate groups.

It always comes down to perspective.

edit-sorry Bob, it seems that what was presented as a joke has become a (I aint even gonna try a spell that word today) discussion.

<center></center>

Philosophical?

(where's J-Lo when you ned her?)

Right on bro!
    MC

You want to go home and re-think your life