Thread: Clan Saber Shoto V1...with CSv1

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Arrow Clan Saber Shoto V1...with CSv1

CSSv1 with CSv1

Those who watch my build log will remember that this particular saber has been listed for well over a year. Then you see it and say..."lol, wut?" Yes, it is indeed a "simple" Clan design, but as with all my projects, it had to mature in my mind so that it could become what I wanted it to be. I wanted classic design cues to be synthesized with uncommon combinations of parts to create a legitimate off hand Clan saber...I also wanted to knurl something. The hilt itself is only 9 1/2" long. I machined a nice speaker module/resonance chamber. This sucka is very loud. I like green or blue blades for clan sabers so I split the difference and went with a BIN 2-3-ish Cyan with white FoC. Power indicator is the green dot AV switch. Also went with an 18650-based battery solution for epic run time. I topped it off with the ultimate Shoto sound font...Madcow's Shoto! Enjoy.

Particulars:
    Clan Shoto V1 Hilt
    CSv1 with Madcow's Shoto Soundfont
    Cyan Blade with White FoC
    3.7V (18650) Li-ion
    2.1mm recharge/kill in easy spin pommel
    Gold and black triple-baked Enamel
    Green Dot AV Switch
    Machined Speaker Module

The BMT:

The Glams:

The FoC & Details:

All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Simple styling, clean lines and overall elegance - with some delicious details. Love how the windows terminate squarely into the flared end of the blade holder, not mirroring the radiused opposite end... Wonderfully done.

another yummy item form LDM...man really you do great work..........need something really yummy from you at some point!
    ...YUP!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Thanks fellas. I am glad that the parabolic windows were noticed. That was an important feature in this saber's design for me and indeed the detail that made it "pop" for me.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!