Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Master Valon's ESB Graflex Build (Static Hilt...as of now)

Thanks guys! Brett, that is true...but I just think that I would enjoy the color mixing more on a saber that is a custom, and doesn't already have an "established" color. But that is true about the faster detection, so I think its just one more reason I'll like it on my other saber!
    "Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive"-Darth Sidious

CF6?! and its got color mixing capabilities!?
    *heads to erv's site*

*collapses with all sorts of secretions in shorts*

okay... now i know whats going in my starkiller. when its available.
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES SINCE 2007

MHS #1 "Coppertop" CFX Neopixel
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH - probably staying static
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)

I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on this build, thats graflex looks pretty nice.
    A Star Wars nerd? I've never heard of such a thing!

so any progress?
    i finally nabbed a vintage graflex! but i wont be home to work on it until september.

i will be sure not to remove that slide switch!

MR 616 "Joe Jedi"

Unfortunately, yes....of sorts. I actually had to sell this Graflex AND the CFv6 to keep up with other saber stuff I had wanted to do, and had gotten in over my head trying to keep up with. Sad face. I've been meaning to update/ask this thread to be locked, but it's just slipped my mind. At the very least I taught someone not to remove the slide switch, lol. Best of luck on your build, though! It sounds like you are much more on top of things than I was.
    "Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive"-Darth Sidious

aw bummer! sorry to hear that. well, i hope the sale is able to get you something equally awesome. but MAN! a graflex! they dont exaclty grow on trees, do they...

haha thanks for the encouragement. it will be my first build with PC and FoC. i typically reasearch for MONTHS before i actually pick up the soldering iron. heck, i still have a PC 1.6 i bought back when they were locked, that hasnt been touched except for MH unlocking it. ; )
    wish me luck! (i'm gonna need it...)
    now the long wait until september... darn deployments... at least i will have time to buy the greeblies and guts!
    and then i will be tempted to make another... cant be slashing those taun-tauns with an ANH! oh heavens no... lol
    Last edited by Jedi Mynock; 07-13-2012 at 02:24 PM.

MR 616 "Joe Jedi"