Thread: Anyone Going to the ComiCon in San Diego???

Default Anyone Going to the ComiCon in San Diego???

I was wondering who, if anyone, will be there and if anyone is bringing their sabers? I will be there with my family as I live here. It is my hope that both myself and my son will be carrying our sabers. I don't know if the sound boards will be in but all else should be.

Go with the FLOW...

Grey

I've been going off and on since I was 18... I'm 45. I've gone the last 7 in a row (I think). This is the first time I will bring anything like a costume. I will be there all 4 days and if I am lucky, wednesday night as well. There is usually a "Game Room" in the back on the second floor... I may not be there but I go by as friends of mine will be running some of the games. NOT ME. I should be somewhat normal looking... LOL!

G
    Last edited by Archangel_Gregory; 06-09-2012 at 04:47 AM.

I'll be there. Dressed up Fri, maybe Sat (Depends on how hot it is). I just have to figure out which sabers I want to carry.

I should be there Thursday and Friday. I'll be in costume both days, but only Friday will be Star Wars. Since my TCSS isn't done, I'll be using the UltraSaber I got for Christmas.
    Hey! Visit my deviantArt page!
    http://kai-sabol.deviantart.com/

"Strength isn't power. Power comes from your desire to keep the peace, and your will to fight for it." -Me

I wish I could go. I got to go last year for the first time (in San Diego at least) and it was a blast! Have fun everyone!
    Follow Your Bliss