Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Starkiller

There's a 1.25" OD blade holder! It might be a bit tight but should fit with a sanding. Sound board and cells might be more challenging but still possible.
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 06-09-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chambers View Post
    There's a 1.25" OD blade holder! It might be a bit tight but should fit with a sanding. Sound board and cells might be more challenging but still possible.
    I agree. Finding a soundboard that works with a smallish power solution may be a challange. Try looking here on the forums, there's a couple of tuts that use smaller econo boards (if your looking at a budget), and the store stocks batterys that could work.
    That being said I do like the overall set up, very simple. The use of "non-stock" parts is very well done. I my self am a big fan of "use what is available" Hardware style builds, are a good sign of thinking outside the box.
    Well done

yay for weaver/picatinny rails. great looking saber.
    Jhadious Aran

Hey! Thanks for looking that up! That's good to know about the blade holder. I slid in a soundboard from a MR Yoda saber and it would fit just fine with a customized housing/chassis. Although that's not exactly what I'd like to use.
    Anyways, I think a little more work on this saber may be in order! I definitely appreciate the comments.
    Last edited by MyMichelle8; 06-10-2012 at 06:20 PM.