Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Laser work.. chassis disks, stands, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by The_Night View Post
    acrylic cards for the control boxes could be cool. maybe with options similar to the stands with text or symbols?
    That would be boss.

I'd find it great if the acrylic stands would be available again
    Estine Shabone

Traxus V2 - The weapon of master Estine

Probably a pipe dream, but any chance of making a disc that holds a battery pack and the igniter board? I'm going to assume no since it isn't a TCSS board, but it would be great if we could get a "universal" type disc for different boards.

The one thing I'm looking at is that aluminum disk that's designed to lock between MHS sections... and how the holes in it won't work with the acrylic disks.

I'm just thinking out loud here...

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Two of the holes in the aluminum ones do match up with the acrylic ones..

ERRRR.... maybe not.. I totally missed that lol.. I will see what I can do to adress that issue.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

BRASS chassis discs! please?
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES SINCE 2007

MHS #1 "Coppertop" CFX Neopixel
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH - probably staying static
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)

Will this disk http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Ac...pack-P774.aspx work with the 2xAA battery holder as well as a 2x14500 pack and if not could an acrylic disk be made that would?

+1 on laser engraved acrylic MPS pommel inserts and on laser engraved acrylic activation box blingstrips...cool possibilites there methinks...
    Last edited by Onli-Won Kanomi; 06-28-2012 at 03:29 AM.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Onli-Won Kanomi View Post
    Will this disk http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Ac...pack-P774.aspx work with the 2xAA battery holder as well as a 2x14500 pack and if not could an acrylic disk be made that would?

+1 on laser engraved acrylic MPS pommel inserts and on laser engraved acrylic activation box blingstrips...cool possibilites there methinks...
    No as the battery holder is larger and this can not be made any larger than it is.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Well Tim, I asked a few weeks back via email if the acrylic disk will fit a CF5.10 and you wasn't sure. I went ahead and order the discs anyway and well they do fit a CF5.10 perfectly. I am really happy with the disks. Beautifully made and durable. They fit a PC1.5 (and by extension PC1.6) perfectly too. I was thinking maybe you want to put that info in the store so others know too.