Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Laser work.. chassis disks, stands, etc..

chassis discs for pc+battery would be great

Chassis discs for standard buckpucks, without the slot for the MWS board.
    (And a space to route wires)
    cdiscbp.jpg

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Added discs for PC and battery packs today.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I love the look of the new discs Tim - keep it up!
    Will the older PC cards work with them as well? I still have one kicking around
    Yub Yub Commander.

I would love to see some of the pommel inserts redone on the clear acrylic colors. Maybe add some green, purple, yellow or amber, smoked clear, could make for some cool crystal pommels thingy's. Definitely some chassis discs for the ribbed/ribbed-grooved sections.

I think clear pommel inserts would be slick too.. (as well as disks for the ribbed sections..battery & wire pass holes)

TCSS key chains!

Regarding colors, I think transparent fluorescent (day-glo) colors for the chassis pieces would be primo.
    The Saber Builder Dictionary
    Thread Index

Bu'r-akh Llyr : Kerestian Jedi Knight

Quote Originally Posted by xl97 View Post
    I think clear pommel inserts would be slick too.. (as well as disks for the ribbed sections..battery & wire pass holes)

TCSS key chains!
    Yeah man! I didn't even think of key Chains.

Some new chokes designed for the mid section of the saber, not as thin as the existing ones and with grooves like the main bodies would be cool. Thanks for all the great work you do for us

acrylic cards for the control boxes could be cool. maybe with options similar to the stands with text or symbols? i agree colored pommel inserts with the acrylic could be sweet. maybe see multiple saber stands as well? that could hold 1-X sabers either horizontal or verticle (like PastorJedi used to make maybe). or an acylic blade holder rack of sorts. think two larger [1 foot diameter maybe] acrylic discs with 1 inch holes drilled equal distance apart and a rod or 2 in the middle to keep it together. the bottom could either have holes as well or flat to hold sabers with blades on or just blades.