Thread: First saber! almost done!

Default First saber! almost done!

This is my first saber i have another post in another thread with a few other photos before paint. Well i just have a p4 white led in i am thinking about a few accent leds right behind the switch seeing as i have plenty of room there. i am still thinking about weathering the tip of the emitter and i am unsure about how to weather the hilt under the shroud. any suggestions would be great thanksmail-1.jpgmail-2.jpgmail.jpg

Nice work, the shroud looks good

Well i decided to weather the emitter tip and also added few characters to the shroud near the pommel. i found them while looking up starwars stuff. I hope some one can help me with a method of weathering the hilt to match the shroud. thanks in advance.
    mail.jpgmail-1.jpg

I LOVE that shroud!! I can't wait for the finished work!!

i have to agree with Ripper that's really nice shroud work. hope to see it completed soon.

Cheers

-K-
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) Remember, if we get caught....
    (")_(") You're deaf, and I don't speak english

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

Quote Originally Posted by Nichos Seastrider View Post
    Nice work, the shroud looks good
    I agree, that shroud looks pretty darn cool! Good job.

I just ordered the hardware and stuff to finish off the saber. So with in a week i should be uploading pics of the saber lit up with blade. I dont have the time to install a sound card as i am in the Navy and on the 20th i leave for 9 month deployment. When i get back i cant wait to get back in to the saber thing. My daughter who is almost five already wants one of her own.

you could try paint weathering. My daughter will be 4 in oct, she has a MR yoda she loves it.
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"