Thread: My newest MHS Saber Staff. MR sound No name yet.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My newest MHS Saber Staff. MR sound No name yet.

Since i have not been making sabers for eBay, i have just been messinf with the sabers i have and getting better with drilling and using my dremel. I have no drill stand so I don't like to drill. I feels riscky and I am spook every time. But not with PVC, only the MHS and sink tube at times. But i finaly got a clap to hold down my parts and i don't have to hold them with my hand any more. My hole line up a LIL better and I can drill worry free.

So this is my first real saber with ZERO glue any plce other then the speaker holder. The hilt is a first cut and drilled as I wanted it.
    The large saber has a MR sound board and bothe have a P4 Red LED and powered by a 3.7 14500 Li-ion battery. I also put on a on/off swithch to the speaker so i can cut off the sound. So fare i have had no issue with this, and i can lite up at any time of the night. lol No more VVVRROOOMMM!!!! (my wife says, " RIP! I'M TRYIN TO SLEEP!!" ) Ooop.. shhhh! The small saber is a stunt but feels great in the hands. They are my babies. lol The first sabers i don't want to make changes. They have been around now for a month and I onlt changed the button on the big one to a light up red dot. now they are perfect, for me anyway. I hope you like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChLa8rNxt1M

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Ripper; 06-03-2012 at 05:49 PM.