Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PC V2.0 Pre-wired question.

nah man, i just ordered the exact same thing last week and the pic just looks like they're wired together. both the main switch and aux switch are wired independently with their own jst connectors

The two close together are the switches, the one on it's own is the accent led. Download the PDF manual linked on the store page and you will find a picture describing all the pads on the board. Really recommend reading the manual front to back at least twice before you begin.

Thanks for the help all. I read the manual and looked at the diagrams. In compairing them to the board infornt of me the ACT, and AUX switch share the same ground connection. While the accent led is the sepperate as stated above. This is a realy nice setup as all have been saying might have to up grade some of my old sabers in the future.
    "Art is never finished, merely abandoned." Da Vinci

Yeah, the PC is a marvel of electronic engineering. Later this summer the PC will have a little brother called the Nano Biscotte coming to TCSS, it will be about half the cost of the PC. It may be a good budget option for upgrading sabers that you want to have great sound, but don't need all the bells and whistles of the PC. Here's the intro thread over at FXS http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=36467.0